Saturday, February 6, 2021

Survive an Affair, Save Your Marriage - Is There Love After Infidelity?

Can you truly survive an affair? Does it seem like your life won't ever improve?

Are your needs not being satisfied?

You are feeling hurt, betrayed and overwhelmed as a result of your wife or husband's affair. Fed up with the lies and the inability to trust again?

--Believe Me... I Can Relate!--

As a person that has been through an affair and dealt with an unfaithful wife I understand just how you're feeling. Processing all that has happened - the affair itself, the unfaithfulness and the emotional turmoil can be disastrous. You'll find so many decisions to make, do you stay with the wife or husband, risk trusting them back again... it is a hard path to walk working to survive an affair.

--The Big Question... Why?--

Why did my spouse cheat? How could he / she do this to me, to our children, to our family? You may think you will never understand why it happened.

Can my husband or wife still love me? Can there be hope for our relationship, can we survive an affair?

Did your husband or wife ever love you? How could they do this to you if they did love you?

The thoughts are terrible and you wonder if your marriage could ever be the same even if you can survive an affair. Can our marriage ever genuinely work again? You may even think there is no going back and no healing the relationship.

--Forget "Us" For a Second... Can I Survive an Affair?--

I'm sure you are also asking "what about me"? How do you handle feeling betrayed and the pain of lost love? Your self esteem has plummeted.

The anger is always there, underneath, ready to boil over. Can you ever forgive your husband or wife?

You most likely have no idea how you'll put your life together again. How will you help the kids through the difficulties? And on top of all of that there's still everyday life to cope with - a career, finances, children.

Where Do I Go From Here?

What you have to have in times like this is an immediate intervention of relief.

It is going to take lots of work to mend this marriage. It'll require both spouses being totally committed to the healing and it'll take time. I'm here to let you know that you can without a doubt heal from an affair...yes, you may survive an affair.

I am living proof.

In July 2008 I found out that my closest friend (back then) was having an affair with my wife of twelve years. And on top of it all she became pregnant by him.

I truly believed I was going to die... sometimes I wish I would have.

It took many years to heal, however I did. There were long nights of sobbing and despair however I'm living proof today of the healing which can realistically take place.

The progress has taken time and I still have lingering thoughts about the affair but I am really happy with my life right now and the healing that has occurred.

I've accumulated all sorts of gold nuggets of information I learned by life experience that will definitely help you survive a marital affair as well. Visit the link below to get your copy of this life proven material.

Max Maltz is giving away a Free 7 Part Report on "How to Survive an Affair"... visit Survive an Affair [http://www.survive-an-affair.com/] to get yours while this offer is still available.

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Max_Maltz/169684


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5302071

1 comment:

  1. Wynn Resorts, Limited - Credit Application - Dr.D.MCD
    For 군포 출장샵 purposes of this review, 경상북도 출장안마 I would like to inform you that Wynn 광명 출장샵 Resorts, Limited's wholly-owned subsidiary, Wynn Interactive Limited 충청남도 출장샵 ("WYNN" 서귀포 출장안마 or WYNN

    ReplyDelete

How to Survive Cheating